[yocto] Here is my BSP for the adzs-sc589-ezlite eval board.

Peter Spierenburg peter.spierenburg at nautel.com
Thu Feb 8 05:43:05 PST 2018

Greetings all,

I've created a board support package for the adzs-sc589-ezlite evaluation board from Analog Devices. I would be very interested in hearing about how it can be improved.

Take a look at it here:

https://github.com/spierepf/meta-adzs-sc589-ezlite

[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/548990?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/spierepf/meta-adzs-sc589-ezlite>

spierepf/meta-adzs-sc589-ezlite<https://github.com/spierepf/meta-adzs-sc589-ezlite>
github.com
meta-adzs-sc589-ezlite - bsp for Analod Devices' adzs-sc589-ezlite eval board

This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately so we may correct our records. Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent reply. Thank you.