[yocto] Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting

Stephano Cetola stephano.cetola at linux.intel.com
Sat Feb 3 07:55:07 PST 2018

On 2/2/18 11:04 AM, Cetola, Stephano wrote:
> Cetola, Stephano has invited you to Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting
>
> When:
>
> Occurs the first Tuesday of every month effective 2/6/18 from 8:00 AM to
> 8:30 AM.
>
> Organizer:
>
> 	Cetola, Stephano <stephano.cetola at intel.com>

> When: Occurs every month on the first Tuesday of the month from 8:00 AM
> to 8:30 AM effective 2/6/2018. (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

It has been mentioned to me that there is some confusion on when this
meeting occurs. I sent this invite using Outlook, which is a necessary
evil here.

The meeting is from 8:00 - 8:30 (UTC -08:00). I'm happy to send a new
invite if enough people need one, but I want to minimize the noise here.

Cheers,
Stephano