[yocto] [selinux] sumo compilation

MacDonald, Joe Joe_MacDonald at mentor.com
Sun Dec 30 06:31:34 PST 2018

I have both ready to go, there's been a few hiccups with my access to the git server. I'll push my queued changes somewhere public when I get to a keyboard later today so at least everyone can see what's coming.

-J.

On Dec 30, 2018 6:29 AM, Stefano Cappa <stefano.cappa.ks89 at gmail.com> wrote:
Are there any news about this? Also for thud branch.

Il mar 30 ott 2018, 14:46 Sinan Kaya <okaya at kernel.org<mailto:okaya at kernel.org>> ha scritto:
On 10/24/2018 7:49 PM, Joe MacDonald wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I just thought I should quickly follow up on this.  I have a change set
> ready that includes tagging and a minor tweak for sumo, integration of
> the current outstanding patch list and a tag for thud and a couple of
> additional things (possibly) for post-thud.  I'll send out a set for
> sumo and maybe an additional one for thud/post- possibly tomorrow or
> after I get home on Friday.

Thanks, we are looking forward to see it on yocto.