[yocto] How to skip a receipe from security_flags by its name?

Stefano Cappa stefano.cappa.ks89 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 09:19:06 PST 2018

Hi!

Let say that I have a receipe called "third-party-receipe" and I want to
use security flags for everything except for "third-party-receipe".

How can I do this? Is there a general blacklist to skip all the stuff
included in security_flags.inc for a specific receipe? I don't want to
remove only a flag, because I cannot predict what it's interfering, but I
want to skip all flags to be sure that It will work.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.