[yocto] Git tool/command problems with YOCTO Open Source repos

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:36:05 PST 2018

Hello to all,

After some time I sorted out some of the confusion about git tool. The
tags I requested to be added to the repos, this could be done by using
git clone, combined with git branch -a command and customized script
(adding git tags), which could be added to additional configuration of
the local repo to add customized tags.

As for KAS tool, the latest kas-bbb-thud.yml file is added for whoever
uses KAS tool, for the quick building of the whole BBB repos with thud
repos' commits. File is verified, it clones repos, and then bitbakes
all of them (for two basic builds, core-image-minimal and
core-image-base).

This is ONLY applicable for Beagle Bone Black platform, one widely
used as Open Source referent platform.

Thank you all,
Zoran Stojsavljevic
_______