[yocto] Some questions about mdns library (sumo branch, but also master)

Stefano Cappa stefano.cappa.ks89 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 09:39:37 PST 2018

The first three are still unresolved questions for me, but I understood
question 4 thanks to avahi-autoipd without adding all avahi lib. In this
way I can use autoipd to assign link local without running the full avahi,
but mdns by apple.
However I'm having some problems because it seems that they are not
compatibile. I'm confused. I found some references about avahi compat but I
don't understand it its require or not and how to add it if not present by
default