[yocto] [EXTERNAL] Duplicating a build configuration

Georgi Georgiev Georgi.Georgiev at woodward.com
Fri Dec 7 04:16:42 PST 2018

Hi Edward,
As a non yocto professional I will answer :-)
The answer is yes to all questions. So it is up to you. Copying .git directories will copy also the repos.
Build/tmp is a subject to deletion on my setup on a regular time basis. Sstate-cache will be good to keep it but...it this will be nonworking machine you can delete it also...And don't forget to setup cron or another command scheduler to pull the changes you commit from working machine to the backup one.
I hope this will help :-)
Cordially