[yocto] Yocto Cmake Build (Toolchain)

Peter Balazovic balazovic.peter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 05:43:09 PST 2018

Now it's all OK. BTW is there some "prelaunch" commands possible?

Using the Eclipse plugin with the cmake from the sdk

This can get confusing because it may be unclear which cmake eclipse is
using, if you have one in the sdk and one installed on the host. To make
sure you get the cmake from the sdk, launch eclipse from a terminal that
has already sourced the environment script instead of launching it by
clicking on an icon (old school, I know...). For example in my case :

$ . /opt/fsl-imx-xwayland/4.9.51-mx8-beta/environment-setup-aarch64-poky-linux
$ /home/ubuntu/eclipse/eclipse

That way, eclipse will find the "correct" cmake and wont complain about
either CMAKE_ROOT or "cmake not installed properly"