[yocto] Yocto Cmake Build (Toolchain)

Peter Balazovic balazovic.peter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:10:41 PST 2018

I am starting to use Eclipse ADT for app development using Yocto Cmake
Build (Toolchain). I am trying to create simple "hello-world" example out
of "Yocto Project SDK Cmake Project" but by building the project I am
getting this

Buildfile generation error occurred..
Build of project failed with the following error:
CMake Error: Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!
CMake has most likely not been installed correctly.
Modules directory not found in
/opt/fsl-imx-xwayland/4.9.51-mx8-beta/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/share/cmake-3.5
CMake Error: Error executing cmake::LoadCache(). Aborting.
Build stopped..

Do you encounter such a problem? I have a camke part of the Yocto SDK.

BTW I am able to build, debug "hello-world" out of "Yocto Project SDK
Autotools Project".

Thank you for your advice.