[yocto] Need Support- Variable exporting

Dimitris Tassopoulos dimtass at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:04:13 PST 2018

AFAIK, you can't have dynamic variables in the local.conf that you
can control from bitbake.
If you want to dynamically pass a variable to bitbake, you need to
use the `-e` option and pass an environment file with you dynamic
variables in there. Or use a custom script that calls bitbake and with
some `sed` magic replace dummy variables in your local.conf.

Regards,
Dimitris