[yocto] Disabling building PTESTs in a bbappend

Mardegan, Alberto AMardegan at luxoft.com
Fri Aug 31 06:09:15 PDT 2018

Hi there!
  the apparmor recipe from the meta-security layer fails to build in
rocko due to an error when building the tests; I tried updating to the
latest apparmor version, just to find out that the tests fail to build
in some other place (the tests include sys/io.h -- which package should
ship this file?)...

At the end I think that the fastest way for me to get apparmor to build
is to disable building the tests. But I cannot find any info on how it
could be done in a .bbappend file.

I tried

    PTEST_ENABLED_apparmor = '0'

but that doesn't seem to work. Suggestions?

Meanwhile, where does one file bugs against the meta-security layer?

Ciao,
  Alberto

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system. Thank you.