[yocto] do_rootfs fails at master with something about glibc-binary-localedata-...

jan vermaete jan.vermaete at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:39:16 PDT 2018

It's working. Thanks!

I hope deb package will be again fully supported in the next release.

Op 28 aug. 2018 4:48 p.m. schreef "Alexander Kanavin" <
alex.kanavin at gmail.com>:

> I have a perfect working project at the latest state of Sumo.
> However, building the image when having all meta layers at the latest
> state at master fails.
>
> The step 'do_rootfs' gives:
>  locale-base-en-gb : Depends: glibc-binary-localedata-en-gb but it is
> not going to be installed
>  locale-base-en-us : Depends: glibc-binary-localedata-en-us but it is
> not going to be installed
> E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
> specify a solution).

We don't really test deb packaging, and especially making images from
debs is not tested on the autobuilder at all I believe. Your options
are to debug the dependencies in .deb, or switch to rpm or ipk
formats.

Alex