[yocto] do_rootfs fails at master with something about glibc-binary-localedata-...

jan vermaete jan.vermaete at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:34:06 PDT 2018

Hi,

I need a bit of help on Yocto.

I have a perfect working project at the latest state of Sumo.
However, building the image when having all meta layers at the latest
state at master fails.

The step 'do_rootfs' gives:
 locale-base-en-gb : Depends: glibc-binary-localedata-en-gb but it is
not going to be installed
 locale-base-en-us : Depends: glibc-binary-localedata-en-us but it is
not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
specify a solution).
--

Could somebody point me in the correct direction?

Thanks