[yocto] LXD on yocto

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Wed Aug 22 08:11:14 PDT 2018

On 08/22/2018 10:40 AM, Sarayu Sivanandam wrote:
> Hi all, Is anyone currently working on creating a recipe for LXD? I want
> to create a recipe for LXD for my project and any inputs for the same is
> welcome. Thanks and Regards

check on the meta-virtualization list. We already have lxc and the
support tools, and lxd has been discussed there in the past.

So asking there, will find you someone that may already have a recipe
or is working on one.

If you do write a recipe, meta-virt is the best place to send it, so
you'll be on the right list for that as well.

Bruce