[yocto] [pseudo] Pseudo 1.8+ xattr sqlite corruption

Alexander Kanavin alex.kanavin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:41:16 PDT 2018

> We are encountering a build problem after migrating to Poky 2.3 and Pseudo 1.8.1, and need help to resolve this.
> It is hampering our development efforts, forcing us to rebuild images frequently.
>
> Background:
> Our build applies SELinux file contexts, during build time since our rootfs is read-only
> In Poky 2.0, using Pseudo 1.6.2 this works perfectly 100% of the time

Pseudo is not an integral part of poky, and comes via a recipe build
like anything else. You can play with that recipe, and establish which
commit in pseudo's upstream git repo broke this. Also 2.3 is better
than 2.0 but still kind of old. Do try this on the latest yocto
release, or even on the master branch.

Alex