[yocto] Cleaning out build without re-downloading sources

Paul Sheer paulsheer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:52:04 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to do a clean out all packages within my build due to a
change in my GCC environment.

I updated my GCC so, for assurance reasons, I want a rebuild of everything.

However I want to avoid re-downloading gigs of source packages.

I am hoping there is a way, say, to restart all packages build from
the "unpack" step without doing the download step?

This seems like a common use case.  Is it supported?

The only help I could find is to run commands like,

bitback -C xyz abc
bitback -c xyz abc

Nothing I have tried forces a complete clean out of all builds (nor
the other options -- a restart from the unpack step).

rm -rf ./tmp   works, but it also forces a download of every package :-(

Thanks

Paul