[yocto] ptest-runner "No ptests found."

Nader Hariri nader.hariri at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 00:54:55 PDT 2018

ok, so I changed my local.conf from IMAGE_FEATURES_append = " ptest-pkgs" to EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "ptest-pkgs", here are the logs:

# $IMAGE_FEATURES [3 operations]
#   set? /home/nader/poky-docker/workdir/poky/meta/conf/distro/include/default-distrovars.inc:23
#     ""
#   set /home/nader/poky-docker/workdir/poky/meta/conf/documentation.conf:210
#     [doc] "The primary list of features to include in an image. Configure this variable in an image recipe."
#   append /home/nader/poky-docker/workdir/poky/meta/conf/bitbake.conf:806
#     "${EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES}"
# pre-expansion value:
#   " ${EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES}"
IMAGE_FEATURES=" ptest-pkgs"

As we can see, I still have the suspicious space but it has shrunk from 2 spaces to 1 space. And -ptest packages didn't get installed in my image.

Nader