[yocto] TPM2-TSS-1.1.0.bb does not use local files when BB_NO_NETWORK = "1"

Mark T mtl1nuxd3v at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:37:52 PDT 2018

Hi,

We have an issue doing an off-line build for TPM2-TSS-1.1.0.bb and related
packages.

Its fine when BB_NO_NETWORK is not set, build/downloads has the package
files and the .done. We then hold the .done and associated package files
locally and place them into downloads prior to building with BB_NO_NETWORK
= "1" - but the fetch fails as it will not accept the local files.

Any ideas on how to resolve this ?

We're using Morty. All other packages we use work fine with the local files.

Cheers,
Mark