[yocto] [meta-selinux] master branch updates

Joe MacDonald joe at deserted.net
Mon Aug 13 10:49:31 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Just a quick update on meta-selinux since we don't have a patchworks I
can point anyone to for checking the status of their patches.

I've merged 9 commits from the past couple of months that appear to be
functional changes and that restore building status (for at least an
selinux-enabled core-image-minimal and core-image-sato on x86_64).
There were a number of additional patches that appeared to be cleanup in
nature which did not apply to any version of master I was able to
quickly identify, so I'm leaving those aside.  I suspect there were also
some patches that did not get a [meta-selinux] tag in the subject line
for the mailing list.

If you don't see your patch in the tree now and you think we still need
it, please send it out again, ensuring you get [meta-selinux] in the
subject so there's no chance it gets missed by my mail filters.

I'm aware of build and boot issues on arm and arm64, I'm looking at
getting that functional now, but if you've got changes to support those
that have presumably fallen through the cracks, please feel free to send
them again or point me at them in the archives.

Thanks.

--
-Joe MacDonald.
:wq