[yocto] Getting black screen for Install option

Dhanasekar Jaganathan jdhanasekarmca at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 05:11:06 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I have created yocot bootable USB live image by this command "* sudo dd
if=core-image-sato-intel-core2-32.hddimg of=/dev/sdb1"*
"

After power on my system, I have got three options,

1. boot
2. install
3. Reboot into firmware.

When I select "install" to install yocto on mSata, I am getting black
screen.
I am using com port serial console for video propose. My board has no
support for onboard or offboard VGA.

If you have solution for this issue, please provide me.

HW details:

Board : Intel Atom C200 CPU , Mohon Peak
BIOS: Coreboot + UEFI Payload.

Thanks,
Dhanasekar