[yocto] Using FreeRADIUS on Yocto?

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Wed Aug 1 12:16:46 PDT 2018

hi,

assuming you are referring to freeradius.org, it looks like this project is
already integrated into meta-openembedded recipes layer, it was added about
one year ago. While this layer is not part of the default Yocto Project
releases (Poky), it is generally straight forward to add new layers into
the build configuration and benefits from additional recipes/features.

See:
http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/67407/
http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-networking/recipes-connectivity/freeradius/freeradius_3.0.17.bb

cheers