[yocto] pygtk package in yocto

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Apr 27 12:13:53 PDT 2018

Do you actually need pygtk, or the gobject-introspection bindings for
Python?  The latter is what is supported upstream, traditional pygtk
was last released in 2011.  If you're lucky you actually just need
gtk+3 and python-pygobject.

If you *really* need PyGTK then you'll have to resurrect the recipe
and try and make it build with the latest sources.

Ross