[yocto] Usage of yocto on different (production vs debug) scenarios

Iván Castell icastell at nayarsystems.com
Wed Apr 25 01:49:04 PDT 2018

Hello again forum.

I plan using a PR service on different build scenarios (i.e. development,
production).

I think the right way to proceed is running a different PR server instance
listening on a different port for each scenary. So, a PR server instance
listening on port X for development and another PR server instance
listening on port Y for production.

However, a single shared PR server instance listening on a single unique
port Z could also be used.

Do you think it has sense to have a different PR server for each scenary?
Or a single shared PR sever should work fine for all different scenarios?

Thank you in advance! :-)