[yocto] Can't able to locate qemu_i586-poky-linux in eclipse ide

akshaya dalu akshaya.cool.cool at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 00:57:52 PDT 2018

Hello,
          I want to open emulator from  eclipse ide and run hello world
program *without using any hardware* . I have gone through the
documentation but *can't able to locate qemu_i586-poky-linux in external
tool configuration of eclipse ide. *I referred the link
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/TipsAndTricks/RunningEclipseAgainstBuiltImage
 . In that I didn't add 'ssh-server-openssh' extra feature in local
configuration file and while executing bitbake core-image-sato 99%
satisfied got 1 error msg and 1 warning msg. But I can able to open
emulator through terminal by runqemu command! Can you help me??