[yocto] rocko cmake buld cstdlib:75:15: fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory

Måns Zigher mans.zigher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 04:15:27 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Have anyone experienced this error message before?

c++/7.3.0/cstdlib:75:15: fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory

> |  #include_next <stdlib.h>

I am not seeing this error when cross compiling using the sdk. I can see in
the output that the -isystem is added which when googling the error appears
to be a problem when cross compiling. Since the sdk works I am guessing
this flag is added by OE/poky. Any pointers on how to go forward is
appreciated.

BR
Mans Zigher