[yocto] Can't able to locate sysroot folder

akshaya dalu akshaya.cool.cool at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:05:40 PDT 2018

Hello,
           I am very much interested to work in yocto project . As a
beginner I face some problems. Hope you give me a solution to my problem.
* My basic need : * I want to run a sample hello world program in qemulator
in eclipse IDE.
*Work done so far by me : *I referred yocto documentation and installed
Ubuntu 16.
After installing Ubuntu I installed eclipse wit all necessary package and
software.
To execute code in emulator I need sysroot and target tool chain location.
So I followed steps to install sdk installer  through bitbake
core-image-sato - c populate_sdk command and while running the installer or
. Sh file , environments setup was built in /home/poky/build/tmp/deploy
/sdk location. BUT THAT FILE WAS MISSING IN TAT LOCATION AND CAN'T ABLE TO
SOURCE THE ENVIRONMENT SETUP.   By mistake I have tried bitbake
core-image-sato - c populate_sdk_ext command also. Will it cause any
problems??? Can you   help me??

Thanks
Regards
Akshaya