[yocto] Getting the version of Yocto that is being used.

Stefan Müller-Klieser s.mueller-klieser at phytec.de
Fri Apr 13 07:21:55 PDT 2018

Hello Richard,

some of us are also around on the list.

You should find all documentation on the product page. Specifically, the
git tag of the release is "2.2.1-phy3" which indicates that the release
bundles poky morty 2.2.1. In future we will also have LAYERSERIES_COMPAT
set.

If the documentation leaves some open questions, you can also write us
directly.

Regards, Stefan