[yocto] MACHINE .conf file

Raymond Yeung rksyeung at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:59:51 PDT 2018

Meta-intel comes with the BSP we chose for our board.  It's already in conf/bblayers.conf.

I tried to use do_install() {...} within the workspaces/recipes/.../.bb file created by devtool to move files.  However, I'm currently stuck with not knowing the exact variable/macro I could use for the source and the destination to prepare for the root filesystem.  Any tip/help?