[yocto] ERROR: problem:package openssh-7.6p1-r0.i586 conflicts with dropbear provided by dropbear-2017.75-r0.i586

Aditya Tayade Aditya.Tayade at kpit.com
Mon Apr 2 03:38:13 PDT 2018

Hi,

I trying to build core-image-sato using yocto 2.5 with new package openssh.

Added openssh entry in the local.conf file as follows:

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "openssh"

But facing some conflicts error. Please refer attached log file for more information.

Could you please help to resolve the issue. I need to use use openssh for ssh rather than dropbear.

Regards,

Aditya Tayade

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.