[yocto] EFL : Status, WIP, interest...

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Wed Apr 4 04:39:04 PDT 2018

Hi,

I would like to know which is the status and the interest about EFL and
Enlightment. I found the old Takashi's thread :

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2017-February/034588.html

I have seen that Takashi did already a lot of work starting a
meta-efl-rebuilding (maybe to be added to http://layers.openembedded.org
?). This allows to build EFL and Enlightment, I tested the EFL image and
I have crash when Enlightment is started - some work should be done.
Anyway, I think it could be great to have a further graphic environment
into OE, in cases QT could not be used and/or other frameworks are not
suitable for embedded.

Takashi, can you tell me some notes about the current status and what
you think it should be done ? Do you plan to maintain this layer or you
stop with it ? I am sure this are topic interesting for other OE's users..

Thanks,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de