[yocto] Workdir of qmake5 recipes in Pyro

Svein Seldal sveinse at seldal.com
Fri Sep 22 12:23:44 PDT 2017

Hi

I have a qt5 recipe which is built for a imx6 system with
MACHINE=lm_cm-poky-linux-gnueabi). The recipe sp.bb contains:

     include qmake5
     # PACKAGE_ARCH = "${MACHINE_ARCH}"

When I build this on Krogoth I find the build for my recipe under:

    tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/sp/

I notice that qtbase is found under:

    tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-mx6qdl-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtbase/

When I've changed Poky to Pyro, I noticed that my recipe is now build in:

    tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-mx6qdl-poky-linux-gnueabi/sp/

but I haven't made any changes to my recipe. All of my other non-qt
recipes still place their build output in the other directory.

Why does this change happen? Am I missing something, e.g. a PACKAGE_ARCH
statement?

Best regards,
Svein