[yocto] Path to current bb-file or layer

Svein Seldal sveinse at seldal.com
Fri Sep 22 06:39:49 PDT 2017

On 22. sep. 2017 13:42, Richard Purdie wrote:
> A better way to get what you're after may be to look at the contents
> of BBINCLUDED.

Ah, yes. Perfect. You got me onto a lead: Setting SP_BASEDIR :=
"${LAYERDIR}" in layer.conf and then access this variable from the
bbclass file.

Although I would like to suggest that bitbake should have a FILE-ish
variable that points to the actual running current file. Especially when
bbclass files is thought to act as generic black-box-ish collection of
funtions.

Thank you Richard

Best regards,
Svein