[yocto] Morty to Pyro upgrade

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 15 10:22:36 PDT 2017

> From: Khem Raj [mailto:raj.khem at gmail.com]
>
> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Paul D. DeRocco
> <pderocco at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > I just upgraded to Pyro, and now I get several Python errors in
> > sstate_sign_package(), complaining there is no module named
> > oe.gpg_sign.
> >
> > I reused the Morty sstate-cache. Is that legal, or do I
> > need to nuke it and start over?
>
> its too optimistic to use sstate across releases and I dont
> think abi is guaranteed

Nuking sstate-cache didn't change anything. I've attached the full console output from my x86 build. My RPi build produces similar errors.

This is on a freshly installed Ubuntu 16.04 system. I installed Pyro from git, added meta-intel pyro branch from git, and added meta-openembedded pyro branch from their git. So everything should be current.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com