[yocto] how to execute bitbake menuconfig from ssh server

yahia farghaly yahiafarghaly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 05:55:35 PDT 2017

For technical knowledge, why is it failing from the first place ?

from my observation, It seems to try to execute gnome-terminal by default,
so i installed it but it failed to open it. even when i tried with ssh -X ,
it opened gnome-terminal but print the same failure messages within it.

‌

--
Yahia Farghaly
Graduated from Faculty of Engineering - Electronics and Communications