[yocto] [meta-selinux] krogoth support

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Tue Sep 12 11:12:07 PDT 2017

On 9/12/17 1:02 PM, Reach, Jonathon A wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I currently have a krogoth based project that I need to add the meta-selinux
> layer to.

(I've replied this offlist, but figured it should go to the list as well...)

Currently we do not have a krogoth branch.  I never worked on a specific product
that required it.

I generally branch when I know the system works for a particular branch.

I would suggest trying starting with either Jethro or Morty versions.  Most
likely you'll want Morty minus a few commits..

> Does anyone know what it would take to accomplish this? Most poky patches fail
> as well as compilation issues with kernel features that postdate krogoth.

If anyone else has already gotten a working version.  I'm willing to create a
krogoth branch to make it easier for people in the future.

--Mark