[yocto] The basehash value changed from...

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 02:06:33 PDT 2017

> If you keep your sstate-cache directory then delete tmp/ dir is what you
need
> to do. Rebuilding from sstate-cache is very quick.

It does not help. Since I'll have at the end/I'll end-up with the same
problem. My best guess. :-(

Since I am building the whole humongous YOCTO build not in one, rather in
two steps, like this:

bitbake meta-toolchain-qt5 (5 hours build on my HP EliteBook 840 G1)
bitbake angstrom-lxde-image (5 hours build on my HP EliteBook 840 G1)

Here, my best guess is that the first build sets its own hash, which
the second sets also its own (very
different), then makes hash checks in deploy/ tree, and fails... !?

Thank you, Zoran