[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Sep 5 08:31:33 PDT 2017

Attendees: Richard, Joshua L., Ross, Saul, Trevor, Stephano, Stephen, Leo, Joshua W., Michael, Bill Mills, Mark,

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)
* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)
YP 2.4 M3 released last Friday.
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.4_Status
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.4_Schedule
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.4_Features

* Opens - 10 min

* Team Sharing - 10 min
*       YP 2.4 M4 is in process, we are feature frozen. Richard discussed the features which were accepted into YP 2.4 and those which will push to YP 2.5. Discussed issues we are having with Autobuilder.
*       We discussed Pseudo issues.  We have lost ongoing support for Pseudo and are struggling with issues.
*       YP 2.2.2 is now almost ready to be tested, most all the issues have been fixed. This should go in soon.
*       YP 2.3.2 is also being prepared to be tested.
*       Build times have improved with the new Autobuilders.
*       Discussed the need to test layers with YP Compatible testing.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:     (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:              (208) 244-4460
* Email:                stephen.k.jolley at intel.com