[yocto] [Yocto] Checking sstate mirror is hanging at 100%

Vineeth Karumanchi vineethchowz.chowdary at xilinx.com
Sun Oct 29 22:54:33 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I am running sstate mirrors on a web server. My network has proxy,
sstate is sharing well with proxies, .

But, without proxies, bitbake is hanging at "/Checking sstate mirror
object #######100%/".  Is there a way to change timeout of sstate mirror
checking.

I did some debugging with "-DD" and I see bitbake is trying to fetch the
sstate objects, failing and keep on re-trying.

/DEBUG: checkstatus: trying again/

In this case i would expect bitbake to "check for sstate mirrors" for
some time and rebuild from scratch. Is there any approach to over come
this ?

Thanks in Advance

Vineeth