[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Rocko branch maintenance

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Fri Oct 27 13:34:40 PDT 2017

Thanks Paul for your help with this BSP layer. You were a real help with pyro branch until now and I'm happy to see that you want to continue the same great work with rocko. I know that maintaining multiple stable branches is not an easy task so I'll take the pyro one. We will be able to maintain two stable branches in this way which should be great for our users.

If anybody is interested in maintaining older stable release, please ping me and we can sort out something.

--
Andrei Gherzan
gpg: rsa4096/D4D94F67AD0E9640 | t: @agherzan