[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Rocko branch maintenance

Paul Barker pbarker at toganlabs.com
Wed Oct 25 01:50:02 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'd like to put myself forward as stable branch maintainer for
meta-raspberrypi again. The plan is to maintain rocko for 12 months in
line with the Yocto Project's current maintenance period. I'm
currently looking after pyro and I think it's gone well over the last
6 months. Obviously, pyro will also continue to be maintained until
it's around 12 months old.

However, if anyone else wants to help spread the load then feel free
to step forward and propose yourself for rocko branch maintenance.

Paul Barker
Togán Labs Ltd