[yocto] Problem with populate_sdk

Andrea Adami andrea.adami at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:50:19 PDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 10:31 PM, Greg Wilson-Lindberg
<GWilson at sakuraus.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
> I added the dbg-pkgs to the IMAGE_FEATURES but it didn't seem to make a difference in what was included, still no .a file in the SYSROOT.
> Regards,
> Greg

Hi Greg,
maybe I wasn't clear, from the manual:

SDKIMAGE_FEATURES: Lists the features to include in the "target" part
of the SDK.

IMAGE_FEATURES: Specifies features to include in the image. Most of
these features map to additional packages for installation.

So please use  SDKIMAGE_FEATURES = "dev-pkgs staticdev-pkgs"

Cheers
Andrea