[yocto] rocko problem with external cross compilation

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 03:40:25 PDT 2017

Hi,

we're bumping our layer to latest master (rocko). Previously we use
for development purposes only flow like:
- build image and use sysroot + toolchain for cross compilation (we
use cmake where we setup toolchain file with correct paths and compile
our application)

But when try to use same approach for image build via rocko it always
fail when doing external cross compilation (errors about that cannot
compile simple program -> I checked path for gcc and g++ and they are
correct). Any ideas what to look for appreciated. Thanks a lot.

BR,

marek

--
as simple and primitive as possible