[yocto] Navigating the layer labyrinth

Aaron Schwartz aaron.schwartz at logicsupply.com
Thu Oct 12 04:44:17 PDT 2017

 Hello,

I am not sure if you've found the OpenEmbedded Layer Index [0] yet, but
that's a good resource and an example of what can be done.  I believe the
source code is available [1] and I've toyed with the idea of getting it
working locally (although I've not had the time to do so).

That could be a part of what you're looking for, at least.

Hope that helps,
Aaron

0) https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/recipes/
1) http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/layerindex-web/tree/layerindex