[yocto] pkg-config search directories

eliya.mir at gmail.com eliya.mir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 04:16:21 PDT 2017

Hi,
Yes its the same problem, just wanted to be more specific.
I have added mesa to DEPENDS but still same result.
I have also tried running bitbake mesa and it is successful so pkgconfig
with mesa works.

Yes, I am using glmark2 recipe from meta-oe.
perhaps you can recommend a better recipe then what im using

Thanks