[yocto] errors in recipe after move from devtool

Greg Wilson-Lindberg GWilson at sakuraus.com
Tue Oct 10 11:50:45 PDT 2017

Hi Ross,

I changed the FILES_${PN}-dev to pick up the .so file and that error went away.

Thanks for the cluebat, the learning curve is a bit steep and I'm still climbing.

I'm still getting the:

ERROR: zint-2.6.1-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: zint: /work/cortexa7hf-neon-vfpv4-poky-linux-gnueabi/zint/2.6.1-r0/packages-split/zint/usr/lib/libzint.so.2.6.1 contains probably-redundant RPATH /usr/lib

So If anyone can help me understand what's going on here I'd be appreciative.

Regards,

Greg