[yocto] Framework to implement mirroring in Yocto

Gutierrez, Hernan Ildefonso (Boise R&D, FW) hernan_gutierrez at hp.com
Fri Oct 6 15:08:21 PDT 2017

Hi,

We are planning to implement a mirror for both source code downloaded and sscache in our work environment.

We are planning to use Nexus and Nuget to allow storage and versioning control. We don't know if these are the right tools.

Since we are about to embark in this project, before starting I wanted to know if you have some pointers on how can be implemented a mirroring framework for yocto.

Not sure if there are some common tools (other tools) with which yocto integrates nicely.

Any pointers will be appreciated,

--Hernan