[yocto] -|EXT|- Re: mono 5.0.1.1 TypeLoadException

MUGRIDGE Robin Robin.Mugridge at oxinst.com
Wed Oct 4 23:22:21 PDT 2017

Hi,

I’ve managed to track this down and it turned out to be nothing to do with mono.

In the process of creating a test case, I found I had a reference to an old version of Npgsql  (this is not provided via a yocto recipe).  The old version I was referencing included an old version of Mono.Security.dll.  My application found this version rather than the version delivered by Mono  as it was in the application directory.  Later versions of Npgsql have now dropped the inclusion of Mono.Security.dll.

Robin