[yocto] pkg-config search directories

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Tue Oct 3 08:28:52 PDT 2017

Ah, so if you're inheriting native then the default pkg-config is good, but
the host paths are not searched out of the box.

If you *really* want to link against host binaries and not building your
own native recipes for it then see qemu.inc for an example of how to steal
the host pkg-config path and use it at configure time.

Ross