[yocto] buildhistory.bbclass "version-going-backwards" for AUTOINC

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:59:22 PST 2017

I think you can disable version-going-backwards check as any other QA check
by removing it from WARN_QA and ERROR_QA variables.

Even with AUTOINC you should use PR service to get increasing AUTOINC
numbers, so the warning is correct, if you want working upgrade paths on
the device then you need to fix your setup to use PR service.