[yocto] [libfakekey] Missing new version releases in yocto repository

Petr Cvek petrcvekcz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:11:13 PST 2017

Hello,

I was playing with libfakekey and I've found the source repository at

http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/matchbox/libfakekey/

is a very old one.

Is this repository the official source or is it obsolete? I'm using two
linux distributions (buildroot and Slackware) and bugs on v0.1 make it
impossible to use this version ("<" and ">" key presses etc.).

If this repository is obsolete and not for active use I can gladly
resend the info to maintainers of distribution I'm using.

best regards,
Petr Cvek